Nancie's TN Quilts

Welcome - Hope you enjoy your visit


Monday, August 22, 2016

Design Wall Monday

At this point, I can only show you some of the fabrics I have chosen for the "Crayon Challenge", which is due the middle of September.  I have known about this challenge for quite a few months but I was debating on the pattern and the size.  I was going to plan it and design it in EQ7 but it was just too frustrating for me to draw the whole thing out and then still have to cut the fabrics and make it.
During one of my computer sessions, I did actually get my photo placed on the quilt and at one time, I was able to enlarge the photo but by the next day with a few clicks, I was back to square one. 

Crayon Challenge due in mid Sept.
Click over to Judy's Blog at Patchwork Times.com
to see what other quilters have designed this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment