Yes, I am taking the Patchwork Times Challenge in hopes of finishing up at least (12) UFO projects.
UFO#1 was chosen by Judy for February 2018. Several months ago, I tried to begin quilting one of 365 Day Quilts from 2016. I added batting and began to quilt. Quickly, I discovered that was not going to work. First, I will need to take out the quilting I started and remove the batting. Since the quilt top is quite heavy with all the embellishments, I think it will be best to skip the batting and just back the top and hopefully it will work. Obviously, I will still need to machine tie it in many places. I loved making these quilt tops, so just cannot leave them as is.....
This
Challenge actually consists of two quilts. One Quilt
covers January through June. The Second Quilt covers July through December 2016. Each square finishes at 4 inches and
consists of two triangles with a circle and a few words of what happened
that day.
No comments:
Post a Comment