Just discovered that I have (3) Quilts of Valor "in process". They are all from my same favorite pattern: Arkansas Crossroads with 12" blocks. www.bellaonline.com
Judie Bellingham is the Quilting Editor and I found this on-line on 9/15/2012
I have used this pattern over and over again.
One top is complete with blue borders and I just need to request a Long Arm Quilter.
One top needs borders and then I can request a Long Arm Quilter and
One top needs 4 more rows and borders before I can request a Long Arm Quilter.
Hopefully, I can get all three of these QOV completed and presented to our Veterans before the end of this year: 2018.
I am looking forward to tomorrow. Our Quilting Guild is planning to host our 2019 annual Assembly Day for all our state wide members. Each year, one Guild chooses a location based on where the Guild is located. The last time our Guild hosted was in 2006 and we had 600 members to attend.
Tomorrow, our committee will be deciding what our Welcoming Favors will be for each member who attends. I am taking (2) possible favors. One is a Business Card Holder and another is a Kleenex Holder. Both are easy to make using very little fabric.
No comments:
Post a Comment