Nancie's TN Quilts

Welcome - Hope you enjoy your visit


Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Project #5 Finished at 5:00 p.m. today

So excited to have finished my Labor Day Madness quilt.  Spent many hours working towards the goal.  I'm pleased with how it turned out.  I plan to challenge myself to try new techniques in 2012 while I complete these long awaited projects.  I wonder what February's project will be?

5 comments:

  1. Nancie, your quilt looks very nice. My DH would love this because these are his colors. I too was inspired to start a blog by none other than Miss Judy. She is an amazing lady.
    It looks like you are good with this new endeavor. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dar, glad you like my quilt. The flying geese border was new for me but I love how it turned out, so I plan to use this type of border again. The "Blog thing" has been a challenge but slowly I'm figuring out what I want to accomplish. It looks like you have set up your Blog and it looks great. Love the tulip garden at the top of your Blog.

      Delete
  2. I love this quilt and the colors. Really Beautiful and I also love trying new techniques. Judy C

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say that I saw your quilt on Judy's blog today, (I'm behind, DH was in the hospital), and yours is the only one I had to click on to see larger. LOVE the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely quilt! I have never tried flying geese before, your border looks so nice, i must give it a go.

    ReplyDelete