Nancie's TN Quilts

Welcome - Hope you enjoy your visit


Monday, July 29, 2013

Design Wall Monday

Dancing 9-patches...
Dancing 9 Patch
Oh, what to do with all these 9-patch blocks sewn together by several ladies from our sewing group.  Jill has an AccuCut machine and cut hundreds of (3 1/2 inch squares).  We considered just sewing them together but then I found this neat pattern on Bonnie Hunter's website called Dancing Nine Patch!
The pattern is listed under "Free Patterns".  Hopefully, the link I have added will work for you.  I still need to add a small blue border and her neat piano key border.  Can this be done before tomorrow's sewing day?

 Bonnie Hunter's Quiltville Blogspot free-patterns

Good thing, I put all the blocks up on the Design Wall because I see a "Blah" block in the lower right corner.
It has no contrast!  No problem.  There are many more blocks to choose from in the box. I had better get busy.

Go check out what others are doing today at:
Patchwork Times.com

1 comment: