Nancie's TN Quilts

Welcome - Hope you enjoy your visit


Monday, July 8, 2013

Design Wall Monday

Over the Rainbow  July 2013


Over the Rainbow remains on my Design Wall....
Two more half blocks were made last week and then,
I received a Quilt of Valor back from the long armer and my MTSU Signature Quilt was ready to be picked up after it was quilted.  So, I have spent the last couple of days working on the bindings for both quilts.

The plastic project bins have come in handy and I just love the ones I have.  No need to be searching for the labels for the back of the quilt or what fabric to be used for the binding.  I just need about 10 more for all my UFO's.  The reason I mention the project bins is because I was sure I had made up extra labels for the QOV projects but cannot find them and I'm wasting time, looking for them.     

1 comment: