Nancie's TN Quilts

Welcome - Hope you enjoy your visit


Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Design Wall Monday

Here it is--Wednesday evening and I haven't even posted anything for Monday's Design Wall.  Probably, because the Design Wall is presently empty.  We did errands on Monday and I did binding for one of my UFO's.  It still needs to be sewn on the quilt and hand stitched down.

Yesterday, was my weekly group's sewing day.  We are getting ready for Project Linus Day on Saturday, May 16th.  One of our group's leader, RJ, sent me home with enough flannel to die cut over "75" flannel squares, each 12.5 inches.  One of the ladies on Saturday will be surging around each square.  I didn't catch what they making.  I was focusing on what I was suppose to do and the size to make them.  I lost count at about 35 squares. 

Since my Design Wall is totally empty, I thought I would just post a picture of some flowers.  This picture was taken last year when our iris were beautiful and happy.


Check out what others have been working on this week at:   Patchwork Times.com


No comments:

Post a Comment