![]() |
| Wedding Quilt |
I had just discovered how to make 3-D boxes and loved the unique effect. The (4) top boxes have
butterflies and bunches of grapes. Of course, the Golden Gate Bridge is in the center. I purchased
a yard of fabric from Spoonflower.com/
The happy couple were holding their quilt and were both surprised and delighted. I wish I could have been there to see them open it.
At the present time, I am working on another "secret" quilt. I took (9) strips of fabric to the
"Big Frog" for photo transfers. Too much printing was involved, so I was happy to have them do "my" work.
While I'm waiting, I have started a QOV, using the pattern named Arkansas Crossroads.
(40) red and blue 4-patch blocks
(40) white squares with blue and red triangles in opposite corners
With two borders, it finishes at 60" x 72"

No comments:
Post a Comment