Since 2012, I have been meeting with a delightful group of ladies every Tuesday to sew. We begin about 10:00, sew until lunch and after lunch, sew until 2:00 and then pack every up and off we go, until we meet again. We always bring our own sewing machines and all the supplies. It's quite a production but we sure do enjoy getting together every week. Today, we learned how to make a little
Stand-up "Tooly" for many of our sewing tools.
For the past couple of weeks, I have also been working on creating an "On The Go Tote" for carrying cutting mats, rulers, and other quilting supplies. So far, I have completed the outside of the tote and am now working on the inside of the tote, which will have many pockets. Both projects have overly detailed instructions, which have been giving me "fits".
If and when, I get these projects complete, I plan to go back to what I am comfortable making, Quilts.
No comments:
Post a Comment