Nancie's TN Quilts
Welcome - Hope you enjoy your visit
Thursday, November 16, 2017
Just a few inches short of the fabric needed for the interlocking stars??
This afternoon, I was just finishing up on the last two pieces of sashing for the interlocking stars and a little panic set in....Did I have enough dark blue fabric to complete the quilt top? Most quilts that I make; I do not plan ahead as to if there will be enough fabric to complete the quilt. I just dig in and get to work. The kit that was given to me by Tammy consisted of (42) 10" squares and probably more than enough white fabric for the sashing and the back. Since she was so kind to give me the kit to make the Quilt of Valor, I used my own dark blue fabric for the sashing stars. Almost done and no more dark blue fabric left to cut. After digging through numerous baskets, I discovered about one and half yards of my same blue fabric. Hooray!!! Time for a break. Maybe I can find enough fabric for the borders....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment