I wish I could say that I finished my entire list of UFO's in 2017 but I'm not sure what I've finished at this point. My goal in November was to organize my Sewing Room but that didn't happened.
Our little dog, Chipper went to the Vet yesterday and got her nails trimmed, teeth cleaned and her annual shots. She was quite happy when we arrived to pick her up and come home to familiar surroundings and her cozy bed. She's a little spoiled...
Quilting accomplishments and additional projects to be done:
#1-Finished the binding on (1) QOV made by Lolita from our Guild and quilted by Elizabeth H.
Washed with label applied-Just needs a Presentation Case made.
#2-Piecing complete on (1) QOV (kit given to me by Tammy) from our Sewing Group--10" layer cake blocks from Missouri Star-the sashing has the 4 pointed stars at the corners of each block.
Ordered and received backing fabric (3 yds. from Connecting Threads)-now I can request LAQ.
#3-(1) QOV using 4th of July pattern-still needs 2 borders attached. Have a 2 1/2 yard piece of white fabric for backing and then I can request a long arm quilter.
No comments:
Post a Comment