Nancie's TN Quilts

Welcome - Hope you enjoy your visit


Sunday, December 8, 2019

A Blog Challenge for 2020

Judy Laquidara from Patchwork Times has challenged her Blog readers to choose one project of their choice to accomplish each month in 2020.  If all goes well, by the end of 2020, we could each have 12 projects completed.

I have chosen to challenge myself to a "mix of two" projects:
Jan, Mar, May, July, Sept, and Nov. will be Color Challenges and
Feb, Apr, June, Aug, Oct. and Dec. will be Gift Giving.

Hopefully, Judy and her Blog readers can encourage each other in completing the projects they will be working on throughout the new year.  During this month, Dec. 2019, I desperately need to organize my Sewing Room.  My days are ticking by.......
I have about half of my wire baskets for my fabrics, organized by color and the other half of the wire baskets are in disarray and missing their name plates as to what "should be" in the baskets. 

Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thank you,  Nancie  

No comments:

Post a Comment