I was given 19 Star Blocks to create another Project Linus quilt top. Here are some of the blocks I haven't used yet.
 |
| Left over blocks from Project Linus Stars |
Here is the quilt top I created using 12 of the Star blocks. I added gray sashing to give your eyes a place to rest among all the bright fabrics. The top still is not big enough, so I'm thinking about adding some piano keys as a border. At present, the quilt top measures 34" across by 44.5" down. I want to add a 3" border all the way around.
 |
| Project Linus Stars |
Those are interesting, scrappy blocks. I like the gray sashing. Piano keys will set them off nicely.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comment of encouragement. It gave me the "push" I needed to complete the piano key borders and I'm happy with the way it turned out.
DeleteI like the gray sashing too. It really makes the blocks stand out. Can't wait to see it with the piano keys.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comment of encouragement. Check out the piano keys border on Linus Stars and Piano Keys quilt top. Maybe next time, I'll try making the keys a little longer and all the same size.
Delete