Nancie's TN Quilts

Welcome - Hope you enjoy your visit


Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Get It Done in April

What happened in March?  It doesn't seem like I accomplished as much as I did in February and then I remembered why....
Chipper (our new Smooth Fox Terrier) arrived in late February and then our household was turned up side down.  Thankfully, she is not a puppy.  She will turn 2 years old in late May.  We are slowly getting to know each other.  She is so adorable and sweet, we find it hard to scold her if she misbehaves because we know she is trying her best to be good.  Her main goal in life is to be a full-time "Lap Dog".

In March, I decided to join our guild's Mystery Quilt challenge that began in January.  Over 45 people signed up.  Since I was a couple months late signing up, I spent an entire day cutting up several yards of fabric and another day sewing to get caught up to date.

I look forward to getting back on track and working on my UFO projects and making sure the projects I begin do not end up on the UFO list.

APRIL'S GET IT DONE CHALLENGE
1)  Hand quilt (2) blocks on 1989 Quilt--this is beginning to sound like a broken record
2)  Finish back of MTSU Quilt, so it can be sent to long arm quilter
3)  Continue to sort and cut scraps from overflowing bins, tables, and floor
4)  Keep up to date on Guild Mystery Challenge
5)  Finish making (7) Shop Hop Blocks

See what others have done by visiting Judy Laquidara's Blog at:   Patchwork Times.com

No comments:

Post a Comment