Nancie's TN Quilts

Welcome - Hope you enjoy your visit


Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Getting it Done in April

I'm posting pictures of the (6) Shop Hop Blocks that I have completed.


We used Thangles to make the half square triangles.  They worked wonderfully.  I found the blocks were easier to piece together when I pressed all the seams open (which was very labor intensive) but worth the effort.  If you ever find yourself in middle Tennessee be sure to check out these (5) quilt shops.  You can easily visit all five in one day and have time for lunch and time for shopping.  The shops we visited were:
Country Lane Quilts in Smithville, TN
Sew Clever Fabric in Smithville, TN
Quilt Connection in Murfreesboro, TN
Country Store, Hwy 70, Shop Springs, TN
Lebanon Vac & Sew, Lebanon, TN

Each shop created their own version of the quilt with different settings.  They were all beautiful.  


No comments:

Post a Comment