Nancie's TN Quilts

Welcome - Hope you enjoy your visit


Monday, September 16, 2013

Design Wall Monday


Just two more blocks to make (a half block and a quarter block).  The picture does not show the top blocks due to size restraints of my design wall.  I'm happy with all of the bright colors and hope that the depth will show itself when all the blocks are sewn together.
Over the Rainbow Quilt 09-16-2013



This morning was spent dealing with cell phones, which we have had for over 5 years.  My husband and I decided to purchase new ones.  The girl who waited on us was very nice and patient.  I think I had a dazed look on my face, the entire time I was in the store.  We now have "Smart Phones".  This afternoon,  I sent my very first text to my girl friend from 7th grade.  She was quite surprised.

Here's a link to what others are designing on their Design Walls as shown at Judy's Blog, Patchwork Times.com
      

No comments:

Post a Comment