Nancie's TN Quilts

Welcome - Hope you enjoy your visit


Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy Saint Patrick's Day

Here's a picture of the pin cushion I made for the March Exchange at my Guild.



I found the free pattern for the Cup & Saucer Pin Cushion on Jo-Ann's Fabric and Craft Store website.  Our guild challenge was to make a "green and white" pin cushion.  The most difficult part was the handle. 

Today, I have been trying to finish up some Project Linus quilt tops, so we can be ready for our big Project Linus Day in May.  Most of the tops were made with panels with some borders added.  I was so busy working on these, I didn't get any pictures made.  Be sure to check out the Design Walls of others at Patchwork Times.com

2 comments:

  1. Very cute pin cushion. I love it. It would be a cup of tea since most of my quilting friends are tea drinkers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever! Both your pincushion and the guild challenge. And thanks for visiting my blog yesterday!

    ReplyDelete