Nancie's TN Quilts
Welcome - Hope you enjoy your visit
Another quilt top for someone special
Last week, I worked on the Teddy Bear quilt top. This week, the Snowman quilt top. I ran out of snowman blocks, so I added 2 white squares but they needed something, so I added red circles. They really stand out, but hopefully the child who receives this quilt will think they are fun. Our weekly sewing group is working on Christmas quilts to be given to those in need. Yesterday, a few of us ventured off to the country and sandwiched over 10 jelly roll quilts, using Christmas fabric and green or red fleece as the back. There was no need for batting, since the fleece will be cuddly and warm.
 |
| Snowman Quilt |
I grew up in the country with a horse in the pasture to ride and goats and chickens next door, so I love going out in the country to see RJ's goats and chickens.
No comments:
Post a Comment