Nancie's TN Quilts

Welcome - Hope you enjoy your visit


Monday, September 1, 2014

Design Wall Monday

Is it September already?  The days of this year have been just clicking by....
Excited to be finally working on this project.  I found it in the Aug/Sept 2011 Quilting Arts Magazine.  On page 12, Maria Elkins wrote an article on "Color Confidence", along with a wall quilt, she designed. 

Amazingly, I have never made a color chart and now I realize what I have been missing.  Back on March 1st, 2014, I made a comment on So Scrappy's Rainbow Challenge Blog and won a pack of hand dyed fabrics created by Vick Welsh and ever since then, I have been wanting to make this color chart.   There are several more panels that I need to make. 
This is what I have created so far.....
 
Stop by Patchwork Times.com to see creations from other quilters....

1 comment: