This past Saturday (Nov. 8th) our guild had their annual Quilting Stuff Auction. All our members bring in their fabric, partially completed projects, patterns, magazines, quilting supplies and yarns, etc. We stack it up in piles over all the tables (I should have taken a picture). We buy tickets for 10 cents each and then place a ticket in the paper bag taped next to the pile you wish you could win. I tried to be selective in where I placed my tickets. I won the following:
(1) stack of magazines (Quilt Mania, which is printed in France but written in English)
(1) stack of magazines (Fabric Trends, which showcases fabric and quilt patterns)
A bag of scraps, strips, and completed blocks
A good stack of children's fabrics, which will be great for Project Linus quilts
and Hooray, Hooray -- 30 yards of flannel--another great for Project Linus quilts..
 |
| 30 yards of Flannel |
Be sure to hop over to Judy's Blog at
Patchwork Times.com to see what others are doing this week
No comments:
Post a Comment