I have been busy working on surprise gifts. Here's what I have on the Design Wall. I have blocked out the name on the shirt. I still need to applique around all the pieces and then decide on the actual quilt design.
The plan is to have simple blocks and let the fabrics speak for themselves, since the fabrics are all baseball related.
Check out Judy's Blog at Patchwork Times.com to what others are creating this week....
![]() |
| Batter Up |

His is a great start to a baseball quilt. I know what you mean about being retired. I am enjoying staying home to sew on this very cold morning!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the comment. I finished the top of the baseball quilt on Saturday. I'm happy with the way it turned out. Now, I just need to get it machine quilted with the walking foot, before Christmas. I enjoyed visiting your Blog this evening.
Delete