Nancie's TN Quilts

Welcome - Hope you enjoy your visit


Monday, April 13, 2015

Design Wall Monday

Rhyme Time Panel Book Pages
Discovered a fabric book panel in my stash and decided to cut into squares for a little baby quilt.  Jennifer, worked in the university's Business Office, first as a student worker and then as a graduate assistant.  We have kept in touch through the years.
I surprised her with a photo wedding quilt, using pictures from "her Blog".  Her first baby boy received a special quilt with his name pieced into the quilt, so it is my plan to make a surprise quilt for her 2nd little baby boy.
I don't believe she has time to be reading my Blog, so I think it is safe to post this information and still have the quilt be a surprise.  I hope to find a bright blue or navy fabric to use as strips between the blocks and his name, Noah, included at the top of the quilt, like his brother's quilt has.

Check out the designs of others this week, over at Judy's blog at:  Patchwork Times.com





No comments:

Post a Comment