This is the only picture I can show today. It is all the leftovers that were trimmed off the 5" blocks. One lady told me not to worry about saving all those trimmings but there were just too many nicely trimmed triangles and why not? I'm plan to find a neat use for them--maybe even in the quilt where the 5" blocks are. The squares on the right just need to be trimmed. The pile in front has been sewn and the 2 piles to the left and back, still need to be sewn. When all is said and done, I should have about 160 HST. Each square should finish one inch.
| 160 HST units |
Now, I had better get busy on all the unfinished items that I hope to finish prior to the end of 2015.
Check out what others have been working on finishing this month by stopping by Judy's Blog at:
Patchwork Times.com
No comments:
Post a Comment