Nancie's TN Quilts

Welcome - Hope you enjoy your visit


Monday, April 11, 2016

Design Wall Monday

Last Tuesday at Sewing we sorted squares cut 3.5" to be used for Project Linus quilts.  We had over 500 squares and ladies were cutting more and more.....   I chose to make a quilt top measuring 42" x 54" and using (32) 6" white or white printed blocks and (32) 4-patch blocks.  Here's what I came up with for my quilt top.  Our goal was to "not" use the same 3.5" squares twice.  I'm not sure if I managed that or not.

Project Linus Quilt Top
Since I still have more 4-patch blocks sewn and ready to go, I hope to make another top.  The next one I plan to use a 4-patch and then a rectangle cut 6.5" x 12.5" inches and another 4- patch.  The quilt top should measure the same finished size of 42" x 54".  We will see how that goes and I'll let you know.

For now, skip over to Judy's Blog to see what other quilters have created:    Patchwork Times.com

No comments:

Post a Comment