Nancie's TN Quilts

Welcome - Hope you enjoy your visit


Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Ordering more "Heat and Bond" ??

I just ordered a few quilting items; one of them being a bolt of "Heat n Bond" Lite.  My husband wondered why I needed another bolt of "Heat n Bond" since I just got a bolt a few months ago.  I told him that I had used it all up as I was making my 365 Quilty Quilt.  My husband thought it was odd since the bolt had 35 yards on it but since I said I needed it, another bolt was ordered.
Well, what a surprise I received this morning, as I was moving a few items around in my Sewing Room. Oops, there was about half of the last bolt that I had ordered.  Well, I believe, I now have enough!!!

Here's a picture of the purple scraps I found....
A few have been used to make my 1st Antebellum Dress.  Hopefully, the rest will be used for a Purple Scrappy quilt. 

Purple scraps for January
 
Antebellum Dress Design Continues

2 comments:

  1. That is too funny. You just never know where stuff get to sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. If I would have cleaned up my Sewing Room first, most likely I would have discovered it, probably along with many other lost items. Either my room is too small or I have too much stuff. I am excited about finishing (2) Photo Transfer quilts.

      Delete