My 1st Challenge block for January, with the color being purple. My husband gave the "thumbs up" for the dress having a 3-D effect. Next month, maybe I can add a few more details of lace and hands. We'll see...
Thank you for your comment. I surprised the ladies at my Guild this afternoon during "Show & Tell". Now they will be waiting to see what other dresses I make & in what colors.
Interesting block choice for your RSC project. So many opportunities for embellishment and use of a number of fabric scraps in the Color of the Month!!
3D, how cute is that.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comment. I surprised the ladies at my Guild this afternoon during "Show & Tell". Now they will be waiting to see what other dresses I make & in what colors.
DeleteInteresting block choice for your RSC project. So many opportunities for embellishment and use of a number of fabric scraps in the Color of the Month!!
ReplyDeleteThat is going to be a fun one. Lots of opportunity for more personalization. 3D was a nice choice.
ReplyDelete