Nancie's TN Quilts

Welcome - Hope you enjoy your visit


Thursday, February 2, 2017

Challenges for 2017 (UFO's and Colors)

I have accepted the following challenges for
February 2017: 
 
Judy from Patchwork Times.com has challenged me and many other quilters for the past several years to keep plugging away at our UFO's and I know I still have at least a couple of years worth to go...
Judy has chosen the #9 for February.
My #9 just happens to be: Organize My Sewing Room
 

To add a little spice to the challenge, I am taking the Color Challenge from
So Scrappy Blog
The color chosen for February is:  Sea Green
which can also include Teal, Aqua, and Turquoise 
I wonder how my Antebellum Lady will look in her Sea Green dress.
First, I need to focus on Organizing My Sewing Room because at the moment,
I cannot find the pattern for the Antebellum dresses in my very disorganized sewing room.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment