Next week-end, on Saturday, the 11th is our monthly Guild meeting. We will be having a class on making a Stained Glass Quilt. Just need a Charm Pack of 40-50 (5 inch squares of Batiks) and approx. one yard of black fabric for the leading. So, while I'm organizing, I am pulling out my Batiks and cutting 5" squares. I'm trying to use what I have before I go and buy more fabric. Sometimes, I get a little wild when I go in a Fabric store and then arrive home with more fabric and no place to put it.
I counted (85) baskets, and more than half of them are in disarray. These four are the only ones that I'm willing to show at the present time. Otherwise, you will be able to see the piles of paper, notes, fabric, cards, UFO's and other misc. items that are still wandering around my sewing room, lost and cannot seem to find their way back home. I'm sure I am not the only one in this situation but it does seem to slow down the process of completing projects.
| Wire Baskets with labels as of 2017 |
No comments:
Post a Comment