Nancie's TN Quilts

Welcome - Hope you enjoy your visit


Friday, February 3, 2017

January UFO#3 was completed and sent on to my friend

Actually, I made (2) Photo Transfer Quilts.  One for my friend from 7th grade and one for her daughter. Here's some of the pictures framed in fabric before I made them into a wall hanging.  Since I now know that they have been received, I should be able to post a picture, so you can see....
I got so excited about making the quilts, that I didn't realize that not all of the pictures were the same size, so when I started putting them together with the black sashing strips, all the photos did not want to play together nicely.  When I realized that problem, it was too late, so I just went with it. 

Photo Transfer Quilt

2 comments:

  1. Wow, a very nice project and gift for your friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terry, I truly enjoyed making this wall hanging, working with the pictures and seeing what fun everyone had during that time in their lives. I'm still waiting to hear the story about the picture of the Bee Gees. Several people spotted their picture.

      Delete