Nancie's TN Quilts

Welcome - Hope you enjoy your visit


Saturday, May 27, 2017

Design Wall Monday has moved to another Blog site

My Sewing Room is presently in an overwhelming disarray of clutter, papers, fabric, and too many UFO's.  I continue to enjoy my weekly Sewing Group on Tuesdays but have found that I can focus better at home to work on these projects.  We are presently working of Fidget Mats for a local nursing home.  So far, I have finished (3) Fidget Mats.
Fidget Mat #2
Fidget Mat #2 has a little book in the top center with a tiny tie on the front.  I used text fabric
for the inner pages.  This was my favorite mat so far.
Fidget Mat #3

Since we have about 30 more placemats ready for designing, there will be quite a bit more sewing to be done before we can go on to our next project.  Several people donated small stuffed animals and Chick-Fil-A donated several little black & white cows for this project.  Note, the cow in Mat#2 in the bottom right corner.
Mat #3 has a little Teddy Bear.  Everything has been securely sewn down, especially the beads and stuffed animals.  I will try to make my next post on Monday, May 29th on schedule and link it to our new Blog Site, sponsored by Judy Hanson at Small Quilts and Doll Quilts.blogspot.com   

No comments:

Post a Comment