Nancie's TN Quilts

Welcome - Hope you enjoy your visit


Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Cowboys out on the Range

RJ, one of our leaders from our Weekly Sewing Group gave me an interesting panel, along with some matching fabrics for me to design a quilt top during the Christmas Break.  She also gave me a piece of dark beige flannel for the backing.  The back may need a little extra sewn down the sides to make it large enough for the back.  Here's a picture of the front.  I added the (2) cowboy hats at the top and a couple of cowboy boots at the bottom, both for a little added appeal for a young boy.
It measures 41" across by 62" down.  I'm quite happy with the way it turned out.

Cowboys out on the Range


Our Sewing Group had to skip over 2 weeks of getting together due to the Christmas and New Years holidays.  I have really been missing getting together with everyone but I have kept busy working on projects.  

No comments:

Post a Comment