Yesterday, I started work on my Tote Bag (again). Last week, before the snow began falling in middle Tennessee, my husband & I went and purchased a huge sheet of "foam board" for my Tote Bag. Presently, the foam board is perched on the couch and my husband is hoping it will not become a permanent fixture in our library. It really isn't very becoming. I did get the pockets sewn, in order to allow us to slide the (3) foam board sections into the Tote Bag. My husband also knows that he will be the one measuring and cutting the foam board and I know he just can't wait.
Another project that has been waiting since Nov. 2015 is my Fabric Journal. I have the covers made and a few pages but this morning, I have discovered 16 photo transfers that I wanted to include. That means more pages needed. Planning does not seem to be one of my talents but I will keep plugging along.....
No comments:
Post a Comment