Nancie's TN Quilts

Welcome - Hope you enjoy your visit


Monday, January 1, 2018

My UFO for January has been chosen by Judy at Patchwork Times

#10 - My On the Go Tote
I had to laugh when I saw what number had been chosen for January 2018.   At the moment, it is sitting on a chair in my Sewing Room with two QOV tops piled on top of the Tote that is not quite finished.  Since our Guild meets the middle of January, there is hope that I could finish it up by Jan.13th.  I started it about 6 months ago-made great progress and then something more exciting arrived and it was set aside.   These pictures are from several months ago.  The tote is a little farther along than what you see in these pictures.  The pockets are sewn down and handles/straps have been attached and binding has been sewn partially around.  Part of my problem arose when I made the straps extra sturdy, which made them rather difficult to hang on my shoulder.  It would be fabulous to be able to show it finished at my Guild meeting.
 
 
Back of Tote


Front of Tote

No comments:

Post a Comment