Nancie's TN Quilts

Welcome - Hope you enjoy your visit


Monday, February 25, 2013

Design Wall Monday

I just finished adding the final 7th border to the quilt top I started last Monday.  It is for "A Soldier's Child Birthday Foundation".  I'm sure the project would have come together sooner but I have a new helper.

A Soldier's Child Birthday Foundation Quilt top
(size 55" x 65")

My new helper came home to be part of our family on Wednesday, Feb. 20th.  She is a Smooth Fox Terrier and her name is Chipper.  Our last Smooth Fox Terrier was named Nipper.  Nipper and Chipper were the RCA dogs.  Chipper is slowly getting used to her new surroundings.

 

1 comment:

  1. Cute doggie! He looks like he's ready to bounce around and play. I hope he doesn't like eating fabric scraps like my dog.
    Your quilt is so sweet. Some child is going to be very happy to receive it.

    ReplyDelete