Nancie's TN Quilts

Welcome - Hope you enjoy your visit


Thursday, February 28, 2013

Get It Done in March 2013

My List for February 2013 was:
1)  Sort and cut scraps-discovered how many bins of scraps I have and that goal cannot be accomplished in one month.  This must be an on-going project.
2)  Quilt and bind Kangaroo Attic Windows--DONE
3)  Hand quilt (2) blocks on 1989 quilt--spread quilt out and found quilting hoop--reviewed but didn't even get a needle & thread out
4)  Add border to NewYear's Day QOV and request long armer-DONE
*****
Accomplished several items not on the above list--
Completed A Soldier's Child Birthday Foundation Quilt top (55"x65")
Completed 3 small Project Linus blankets
Made a paper pieced name tag chatalaine
Completed small quilt top using leftover Disappearing 9-patch blocks

My List for March 2013:
1)  Hand quilt (2) blocks on 1989 quilt
2)  Machine quilt Disappearing 9-patch quilt -DONE
3)  Finish back of MTSU Signature Quilt, so I can send to long armer for quilting
4)  Continue to sort and cut scraps
5)  Make wall hanging using Denise Russart's "Livin' The Tweet Life pattern

Check out what others plan to accomplish in March at:  Patchwork Times.com





5 comments:

  1. Scraps are never-ending! Chipper is a cutie - hope she is a lot of help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoyed reading your Blog. Your production level is high. You made quick work of those scraps. Somebody is going to love the I Spy quilt. Yes, Chipper is a cutie and she knows it. She has my husband and I hopping. She has turned our routine upside down. LOL

      Delete
  2. You made good progress this month. Dealing with scraps is always difficult. Browsed your site while I was here. Love the carpenter's star QOV. I also made one so it is a favorite of mine. Sewgratefulquilts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you've had a productive month. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your words of encouragement. I'll be reading more of your Blog later this week, when I have more time.

    ReplyDelete