Nancie's TN Quilts

Welcome - Hope you enjoy your visit


Saturday, February 2, 2013

New Strategy for February

Yesterday, I decided to try a new strategy for working on my "Get It Done" projects for February.  I normally procrastinate, unless I have a deadline and then I still wait until the last possible moment.  Lately, I have been running out of time to make the month-end due dates.  So, on Feb. 1st,  I pulled out the Attic Windows quilt top, found a back, a piece of  leftover batting and machine quilted in the ditch with my walking foot.  Obviously, the goal was to finish it before midnight but I only got half done with the binding, so I finished the binding this afternoon.  Hooray!!

Kangaroo Attic Windows
This was a class sample for a beginning quilt class that I taught at church last year.  It measures 30" x 39".
It would make a nice little baby quilt since all the kangaroos have a baby in their pouch. 

1 comment:

  1. Cute one, and finished! Congratulations. I hope you find the perfect baby for it. =)

    ReplyDelete