Nancie's TN Quilts

Welcome - Hope you enjoy your visit


Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Design Wall Monday on Wed.

Finished (2) quilts and shipped them to California on Monday.  Hooray!!  I still have (2) more quilt tops to finish by Christmas but I needed a break, so......why not take on another quilting project.
I have always been intrigued by Bonnie Hunter's Mystery Quilts, so I decided to give it a try this year.  The quilt she has designed is way too big for me but I thought it would be fun to take on a challenge.  Step 3 will be posted this coming Friday and so far, I have just completed most of Step 1.  Tomorrow, I will work on Step 2 and somewhere along the way, I will work on my (2) quilt tops.

So, here is Step 1, in progress...
Fabrics from my stash
76 blocks sewn for Step 1
Check out Judy's website to see what others are creating this month at Patchwork Times.com

No comments:

Post a Comment