Nancie's TN Quilts

Welcome - Hope you enjoy your visit


Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Design Wall Monday

Yes, I know it's Wednesday but I am finally caught up on my 365 Quilty Circles Project.  I'm now ready to post a picture, which covers June 29th, 2016 through Oct. 12th, 2016.  Last week, I worked on getting (3) weeks of daily journal entries completed.  Even though, I've let it get behind, I'm still enjoying the project.

For next year 2017, I'm considering a "Weekly" challenge or a "Theme" challenge.  If I can't decide, maybe I'll put several ideas in a box and draw one out.  This "Daily" challenge is truly a challenge for me.

My UFO's are not being worked on and that's been bothering me, plus I've had to hold up sending all my quilts to my favorite long arm quilter since we've had to invest in (2) new air conditioning units.  They both quit within two days of each other.  We can't complain because they both lasted 25 years.   I've been blessed with a husband who does all the maintenance on our house and appliances.

DWM  Oct. 12, 2016
   I am linking up with   Patchwork Times.com   a few days late.

No comments:

Post a Comment