Nancie's TN Quilts

Welcome - Hope you enjoy your visit


Monday, October 10, 2016

Finally after 3 days of making Quilty Circles...

I've been helping my husband outside with our yard work and the Quilty Circles were put to the side.  It was quite difficult to remember what I did each day plus I've been trying to use different fabrics to make the daily blocks more interesting.  Here it is 11:00 at night, and I'm caught up.  In the last 3 days, I've made 23 Quilty Circles.  Hopefully, this will be a reminder "not" to continue this method of making HST squares & circles.

It took me forever to remember what I had done on Oct. 5th--I purchased  (18 1/2) yards of fleece from my friend at $2.00/yard.

Just (82) Quilty Circles to go and I'll be done with this Challenge.  This was an amazing Project.  Next year, I may try doing a block each week with a common theme.  Since it is so late, I think I'll post a picture tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment