Nancie's TN Quilts

Welcome - Hope you enjoy your visit


Monday, April 21, 2014

Design Wall Monday

My Purple Quilt top is almost complete.  I would have finished it last night but in my excitement to finish it, I got some of the blocks mixed up and sewn and now the lights and darks are not in the correct order.  I knew a quick picture would be best but I couldn't imagine, I would mix them up.  Now, rows 6 & 7 need to be adjusted.  Here's what I have at this point.
DWM 04212014



Link up at Judy's Blog at: Patchwork Times.com

6 comments:

  1. Thank you. I've been enjoying making a new quilt top each month based on a new color scheme. I'm just hoping that I can finish them up, so I won't have 12 more UFO's by year-end. LOL
    Enjoyed visiting your Blog this afternoon and loved your design on one of your GFG Baby Quilts with the strips and the flowers down the center, which you posted on 4/14/14. You have been very busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purple and lime are my favorite combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm so glad. The lime green does look rather nice with the purple. I finally got all the rows in order, so I just need to sew the rows together. The quilt pattern didn't have borders, so that makes it easy to complete.
    I enjoyed visiting your Blog this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a beautiful quilt, love the colors and the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. Just visited your Blog. Your quilts are beautiful and I love your quilting on each one.

    ReplyDelete