Nancie's TN Quilts

Welcome - Hope you enjoy your visit


Monday, January 25, 2016

Design Wall Monday Jan. 25, 2016

Our snow is melting.......The sun is out and the temperature is up to 46.  I'm caught up through yesterday on  both of my 365 day challenges.

The (24) HST with the circles is called the Quilty 365 Challenge through Quilty Folk.  I have also decided that my 366 squares for 2016 will need to be a 2-sided quilt.

The collection of strips and squares at the bottom is a 2016 Year Long Memory Quilt.  I started out with
nice wide strips but soon discovered I needed to add thin strips and smaller squares or my Memory Quilt would cover our house.

So far, I'm liking both projects and it's a great lesson on "Focus".  I'm hoping to complete both projects by year-end.  I need to Focus daily on the projects right in front of me.  My major project(s) are to organize my sewing room and then my house.  Yikes!!

My husband and I have been watching the "Hoarding" programs on Cable T.V.  We certainly do not want our home to overtake us with "stuff".     
Design Wall Monday 01252016

Check out what is being created on this sunny Monday by linking up with Patchwork Times.com

1 comment:

  1. Both your projects are colorful. I like your circle project.

    ReplyDelete