Nancie's TN Quilts

Welcome - Hope you enjoy your visit


Friday, January 8, 2016

Still on track and up to date

I figure if I tell my quilting friends and post pictures now & again, I can hopefully keep up to date on (2) daily challenges.  Here's what I have so far...
(2) 365 Day Challenges
The two circles at the bottom right are for today and tomorrow.  My goal is to have the top challenge include 365 different fabrics from my stash.  The goal for the bottom challenge is to have all the circles made from different fabrics and not any the same from the top challenge.  That ought to be a good "brain teaser".

The Half Square Triangles will use the same fabrics now and again, since I already have.
I decided it would just be too complicated to make too many rules.
As the days go by, I would appreciate you telling me if you spot any two fabrics from the top challenge or the circles using the same fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment