Nancie's TN Quilts

Welcome - Hope you enjoy your visit


Saturday, January 23, 2016

Our area received 5.5 inches of snow

We are not venturing out much, just out the backdoor to take the dog out and to clear off the steps and take a few pictures.  Here's what I have taken.  My husband plans to take some wide angle shots this morning.

Neighbor's bush covered and hint of blue sky



Hint of blue sky makes a better contrast-taken 01-23-2016

Snow on Saturday; Jan.23, 2016
Hopefully, I can get some sewing done if I can quit looking out the windows.  Obviously, it doesn't snow too much in this part of Tennessee.  I love being able to "just stay home" and look out the windows. 

2 comments:

  1. In the n. east corner of Ga, we got snow all aroung us but didn't get any here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunday, the 24th, we still had ice and snow and now on Monday, we have none. Good thing we took pictures when we did. It sure doesn't last long here in middle Tennessee.
    I enjoyed reading your Blog yesterday.

    ReplyDelete