Nancie's TN Quilts

Welcome - Hope you enjoy your visit


Monday, September 19, 2016

Design Wall Monday-Organize Project Boxes

This morning, I contemplated what I would post on my Design Wall today??
I counted the Project Boxes (11) brightly colored and piled high and realized I did not know what was in every single box.  Only (3) boxes have labels.  At least the boxes are somewhat organized--it is the rest of my Sewing Room that is a disaster and is keeping me from making progress on creating the many ideas whirling around in my head.  Too many piles of paper and notes.  Several years ago, I did have my room organized to a point.  What happened??
So, here are a couple of pictures to get me going........

Five Project Boxes waiting..... 



Five more Project Boxes Waiting & the 11th box is hiding
 See what other quilters are accomplishing this week by stopping by  Patchwork Times.com

1 comment:

  1. I think gremlins come into our sewing rooms and mess with the order of things. Mine looks like a tornado hit it right now. Have fun finding the surprises in your project boxes!

    ReplyDelete