Nancie's TN Quilts

Welcome - Hope you enjoy your visit


Saturday, September 10, 2016

Visitors Arrived at 7 a.m.

Thankfully, I had already taken our little dog out this morning.  As I was sitting having my breakfast and looking out the window, a little fawn came out of the woods for a taste of our salt block.  In just a few minutes, Mama came out to watch for strangers.  I so wished I had my camera, but since I hadn't seen any deer in months, my camera was in another room.  I knew if I made a move, they'd be gone.  As I watched, two more fawns came out and another Mama.  There were (5) in all.  What a blessing to see so many!

There is new construction all around this area, so their stomping ground has been disappearing quite rapidly.
I was able to get one picture of 3 deer this morning after 2 of them left.

Deer came to visit 09102016

No comments:

Post a Comment